DUINow Fighting On Your Side
Modesto DUI Defense Attorney
Fighting Against Serious Criminal Driving Charges: (209) 326-1533
Driving crimes include driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, vehicular manslaughter, driving with a suspended license, driving without a license, hit and run, and evading an officer. Our DUI attorneys at the Law Offices of Mark Girdner have the experience to find weaknesses in the prosecutor’s case and work to fight for your benefit.
Why Choose Attorney Mark Girdner?
- 24/7 Availability
- Over A Decade Of Legal Experience
- Former Deputy District Attorney
- 5-Star Client Reviews
- Free Initial Consultations
- Spanish-Speaking Services
Our Modesto firm has defended hundreds of clients against DUI charges and other cases involving motor vehicles. We know this is a very stressful time, and our compassionate lawyers can help build your case and present evidence in court. We work hard to reach a positive outcome and may be able to minimize the legal repercussions of a conviction.
Additional Charges in DUI Cases
A DUI charge can have serious consequences, including jail or prison time, heavy fines, revocation of your driver’s license, probation, court-ordered alcohol classes, and a permanent mark on your record. It is important to get legal representation as soon as possible.
DUI driving violations can include additional charges, such as:
- Vehicular and gross vehicular manslaughter: This involves a death due to reckless driving, drunk driving, or gross negligence.
- Hit and run: This occurs when a driver intentionally failed to stop and identify themselves at the scene of an accident.
- Driving without a license: This is a relatively minor offense but a conviction will still go on your criminal record.
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license: If convicted, you could be facing serious driving restrictions.
- Negligence: This is considered any time when you do not use reasonable care or exercise caution to prevent foreseeable harm.
- Gross negligence: When you consciously and voluntarily disregard the need to use reasonable care to prevent injury.
Any driving offense, from a first-time DUI to a felony DUI or underage DUI, can lead to serious consequences. The Law Offices of Mark Girdner provides friendly service and knowledgeable representation so you can get the legal assistance you need to defend you in court.
Help When You Need it
Whatever your situation, a DUI or other serious driving violation requires in-depth investigate, examination, and an important decision as to the best course of action. There are serious life-changing consequences if a DUI case is not meticulously fought, and it is important to have someone on your side aggressively defending your rights.